Our know how ensures that our on board sensors are designed to meet the most extreme environments.
The fly-by-wire concept is systematically adopted by new programmes to take advantage of the numerous advantages of electric flight controls.
Our various types of sensors are particularly suitable for :
- Servo-control applications to major actuator position (SV, EHA, EBHA et EMA)
- Mode detection
- Servo-valves and engine servo-mechanisms (VBV – lowspeed electric vehicle)
Accelerometers, gyrometers and inertial systems
Meggitt Sensorex is a leading supplier of sold-state inertials systemes for aerospace, defense and railway applications.
Our cost effective solutions offer a unique combinataion of rugged MEMS gyros and accelerometers or FOG Gyros.
Hybrids circuits and embedded elctronics
- On-board electronic control units for aeronautical applications : Relays, timmer
- Signal conditioners for displacement, strain-gauge, force, torque, pressure sensors
- Engine control, oil level, Lightening protection
- Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321, A340-500/600, A380, A350, A400M
- C series
- Eurocopter NH90
- Dassault F7x, Falcon 2000, Rafale
- Ariane 5
DO160, DO178, DO254, ABD100, MIL STD 883, MIL HDBK 217