Meggitt (Sensorex) IMU/ Dynamic tilt sensor is designed to provide motion and position sensing from a single device over 6 degrees of freedom.
The use of 3 MEMS gyrometers and 3 MEMS accelerometers with a specific signal processing and a patented Kalmann filter algorithm allows to provide
- roll and pitch angles
- X, Y and Z accelerations & rates values in digital format (CAN bus, RS485). Roll & pitch angles are also available on analogue outputs.
Latest State-of-the-art MEMS technology
- Range:±60° Roll and Pitch, 300°/s gyrometers, ±2,5g or ±10g accelerometers
- Digital RS485, CAN and analog outputs
- Built-in tests (sensitive cells and main functions)
- Working T°: -55°C to +85°C
- Compact: 86 x 51 x 38 mm
- Lightweight < 220 g
- Protection IP67