The Meggitt (Sensorex) inclinometers SX4611X/ SX4612X are based on a silicium capacitive cell, to which the four following functions are associated:
- Power supply regulator, thus enabling the sensor to accept a non regulated 9V-to-36V excitation voltage
- The output signal of the silicon cell is amplified, and gain and zero are adjusted
- Output signal filtering, in order to reduce the sensor’s sensitivity to external vibrations situated above a 10Hz frequency
- Protection against electromagnetic disturbances (CE)
The sensors high level (0/5V and 4/20mA) output signals are proportional to the sine of the angle.
Available in single and dual axis (2 perpendicular axis), this sensor can easily be integrated in any mechanical system, thanks to its compact and rugged housing.
- Road and rail construction
- Structure monitoring
- Plateform levelling
- Safety shutoff (crane and dumpers)